Labor Day 2022 is here and you have the best chance to save your money on TV from your favourite store, Best Buy. Yes, during their Best Buy Labor Day TV sales in 2022, Best Buy is offering the best discounts on top-brand TVs such as Sony, TCL, Samsung, and many more. So don’t miss this, grab the best deals from here.
It won’t be long before the cool, crisp air of autumn arrives. To many, that means fewer hours at work and more time spent watching your favourite series on Netflix or Hulu. It’s an excellent opportunity to upgrade to 4K or to look at the new Samsung QLEDs if you’ve been putting it off. We should highlight one caveat.
After the Labor Day sales (where there are still plenty of bargains to be had) come Black Friday, you’ll have the best chance to buy a TV. Without a doubt, the best TV deals of the year are to be found on Black Friday.
While some people can wait until November, others can’t. It’s possible that your current television is broken or that you just require a replacement as soon as possible. If that’s the case, Finest Buy’s post-Labor Day TV sales are some of the best available. Rather of reducing antiquated models from the past, they’re offering big discounts on products from the year 2022. You still have time to take advantage of these offers.
Best Buy Labor Day TV Sales 2022
- Insignia 24″ Fire TV: from $139 @ Best Buy
- Get the TCL 55-inch Class 4 Series 4K UHD Smart Roku TV for $429.99 (Save $70)
- Get the TCL 75-inch Class 4 Series LED 4K UHD smart Android TV for $799.99 (Save $200)
- Get the LG 55-inch Class A1 Series OLED 4K UHD smart TV for $1,299.99 (Save $300)
- Get the LG 55-inch Class CX Series OLED 4K UHD smart TV for $1,424.99 (Save $75)
- Get the 55-inch LG G1 Gallery OLED TV for $1,899.99 (Save $300)
- Get the LG 77-inch Class C1 Series OLED 4K UHD smart TV for $3,299.99 (Save $500)
Does Best Buy do Labor Day sales?
Everything from television sets, appliances, and laptops to vacuums, headphones, and air fryers is on sale at the Best Buy Labor Day sales extravaganza. We’ve compiled the best prices from Best Buy’s Labor Day sale below so you don’t have to look anywhere else.
Which TV brand is most reliable?
To summarise, the top three brands in terms of overall score and pricing are all Sonys: Samsung, LG, and the Galaxy S5. Any of the TVs from these manufacturers, based on their high average scores, would be worth considering.